No Win, No fee!*
We act on behalf of selected clients, irrespective of whether you are an employer, contractor or subcontractor on a “no win no fee” * in all construction disputes and litigation, both nationally and internationally.
In order to qualify for this service, we undertake a detailed analysis of the merits of your case. Please contact us should you wish to avail yourself of this service.
Contractors and subcontractors:
Contractors and subcontractors continue to feel the pinch of the current economic climate when amounts due to them are not paid on time or at all. This can create dire circumstances where contractors/subcontractors are left out of pocket which often results in smaller companies going into business rescue or having to declare bankruptcy, often resulting in many job losses.
We can ease the financial stress by offering our legal professional services (dispute resolution mechanisms and litigation) on a “no win no fee” basis. See our excellent track record of success. Contact us today for a consultation.
We also offer a unique and innovative service to clients and employers who contract with contractors and who are subject to unrealistic claims and/or disputes. You too may be eligible for our “no win no fee”* services where we do not charge you a fee for defending you in this type of dispute resolution/litigation but rather take an agreed percentage of the savings achieved through our efforts at arbitration/adjudication.
Call us today to see If you qualify for this unique service.
* subject to qualification and terms and conditions.
We also offer retainer and ad hoc services that include but are not limited to pre-contract advice, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution processes in all aspects of construction and engineering disputes.
Allardyce & Partners works in conjunction with Aurora Construction and Engineering Claims Consultants SA (Pty) Ltd which consists of a network of qualified and experienced experts headed by Franco Germani, a qualified Quantity Surveyor with over 34 years of experience in managing construction projects and claims/disputes.
Our Construction and Engineering Law Services Include:
- “No Win, No Fee” (subject to our terms and conditions) basis for arbitrations and/or litigation for dispute claims/defence and/or damages;
- Pre-contract services;
- Post-award services;
- Dispute resolution services including representation in all forums including mediation, and DAB’s/DRB’s;
- Compliance with Construction Industry Development Board Act and Regulations;
- Best Practice regulations and the 4 preferred forms of contract suites:
- NEC3 family of standard contracts
- General Conditions for Construction works
- JBCC series 2000
- Delays, Variations, discrepancies;
- Bill of quantities;
- Disputes about bills of quantities:
- Breach of contracts;
- Penalty clauses;
- Occupational Health & Safety issues;
- Insurance law issues;
- Employment law issues, etc.